Everything related to mission at St Luke’s is the responsibility of the Partners in Mission Group, a PCC working group which is charged with:
- Helping St Luke’s congregation to a deeper understanding of mission and our potential for involvement.
- Supporting our misson partners and other agencies locally, elsewhere in the UK and abroad.
- Making known the needs of missions partners and agencies in respect of prayer, financial support and practical involvement.
- Encouraging and challenging individuals, of all ages, in our church that God might be calling them to mission involvement at home or overseas.
- Making available, through occasional Partners in Mission Sundays and other events, resources and information to inform the church about the work of our partners and other agencies so as to assist church members to make informed choices about their support for mission activities.
- Advising the PCC on the allocation of our church’s giving to mission and being alert to new mission challenges and opportunities.
If you would like more information, have any suggestions, or would like to join the group please contact us using the form below: